Black version available - [link]
Normal Taskbar version available - [link]*** For Windows XP ***>>> First and Best Windows 7 look-like Theme for XP <<<
This theme has been created for Windows XP users so that they can enjoy the new Windows 7 look in their good old XP.How to Use - [link]SevenVG
is the first theme for Windows XP which:
- Brought Windows 7 look to XP
- Introduced Superbar (re-designed Taskbar) in XP
And everyone here knows that almost all other Windows 7 themes are based on "SevenVG" theme. Although many theme creators are gentle enough to provide credits but some are not and I'm regularly getting PMs from people notifying me about various DeviantART members who are ripping SevenVG theme.
Anyway, lets talk about this new theme!
" is an update over previous "SevenVG RC" theme. I have updated lots of resources in this theme and fixed various bugs reported by all of you. I really appreciate your valuable feedback.
Following are some major changes in this new theme:[Changes List]
- New Taskbar buttons similar to Windows 7 RTM (with round corners, updated colors and glow effect)
- New User Pic frame in Startmenu similar to Windows 7 RTM
- Windows 7 default Userpic is shown in Startmenu if Welcome Screen is not enabled
- A brand new Startmenu in Basic style similar to Windows 7 RTM (Thanks to XibaD)
- MSN icon replaced with Windows 7 logo in Basic Startmenu
- New Menubar matching with Windows 7 RTM
- New Quick Launch graphics and buttons spacing updated to match with Windows 7 RTM
- Quick Launch "Large Icons" issue fixed. Now Taskbar height remains same.
- A brand new "Styler" toolbar included to match Windows 7 RTM
- Titlebar buttons graphics and position updated
- System Tray icons position updated to take less space
- New "Hide Inactive Icons" resources
- "Details" view graphics in Explorer updated to match Windows 7 RTM
- Taskbar resources updated for proper view in Top, Bottom, Left and Right sides
- New "All Programs" Menu Background matching with Windows 7 RTM
- And lots of other small graphics updated
- At last many bugs fixed as usual
I have tried my best to make this theme absolutely look-like Windows 7 RTM and I hope you all will enjoy this new version.
Installing this theme is very easy. You simply need to run the "Theme.exe" file. If you are not sure where to start from, please take a look at following link which contains proper instructions:How to Use - [link]
You might also like following tutorial which teaches you how to transform Windows XP into Windows 7 without using any 3rd party pack:Transform Windows XP into 7 - [link]